Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Best Remedy For My Insomnia... ZZZZ


After watching 11 episodes out of 25 of La Corda D'oro ~primo passo~, I decided to stop. I love Ouran High Host Club and I thought this anime would have the desired 'effects' on me. But, I was dead wrong. This anime is so boring and I am not the type to get bored easily. The plot is draggy and painfully slow.

Yes, there are several of my favourite classical numbers (Pachelbel, Gavotte, Chopin, Bach, Schubert...) but the story line is so mundane and mediocre it obscures the beauty of all the classical masterpiece. I think, the characters are too many for me considering there are only 25 episodes all together.

Another aspect that I don't really enjoy this anime is because I am hoping for a definite romance but too bad, there isn't any.. sigh. However, there are hints of it throughout the series. But they are scattered all over the place. So, if you are interested in romantic comedy anime, sad to say, this is definitely not for you.

In the final analysis, this is the best cure for my insomnia.

3 comments:

diDie~inn0cence~ said...

saLam...
hi..
im here juz to share my opini0n...
n0t that im good in give comment about anime or what..
juz when i watch anime..i analize it my way..
im not really agree wit ur statement that dis anime is boring..have dragging pl0t..n watever..."i d0nt remember"
but i think dis anime has its own merits and does give people something good 2 follow...
nway..juz sharing my opinion..
s0rry 4 the incovenience...=)

Kikuri-hime said...

It's ok... Thanks for commenting. Really appreciate it.

mugiwara said...

kalau ada link tuk konsert akhir...er..pertandingan kalau tak salah...boleh bg saya x?
saya suke lagu gembira dr alat muzik yg berbunyi besar tu.
er...tak ingt nama instrumen tu...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails