Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Friday, November 5, 2010

TADAIMAA....Back from shopping!

Tadaimaa minna-san.. I am home.

Well, it has been ages I haven't updated anything. Well, actually I have my own reason for it. I went shopping! Yup... I was shopping for new animes series...

For this season, I have decided to stick to 3 + 1 animes. They are, KURAGEHIME, PSYCHIC DETECTIVE YAKUMO, OTOME YOKAI ZAKURO and SHIKI (the only anime from previous season)

For this post, I am going to talk about KURAGEHIME a.k.a Princess Jellyfish. I think I am going to stick to this anime like a glue! Simply love the theme and the plot. Ang most important of all I love the the characters design in this series as well. This is absolutely my kind of anime!

The series is about a spinster jellyfish otaku (and hence the title). She is called Tsukimi (Moonsea - tsuki means moon and umi means the sea). She is not exactly your kawaii type female protagonist. She is short, unkempt, unpolished and a nerd. She lives with other 4 spinsters as well in a complex apartment called Amamizu-kan. They are known as the amars a.k.a Buddhist nuns and that means all of them are still virgins. Each of the amars has her own freak-point. For example, Mayaya is a freak who has an excessive obsession on The Three Kingdoms. Banba has a insane obsession of toy trains...

Introducing Tsukimi, your sub-par jellyfish otaku protagonist....

From right to left: Banba, Chieko, Jiji and Mayaya

Then enters a cross-dressing male protagonist: Kuranosuke.... Heck, at the beginning I thought he was actually a 'she'. Ironically, Kuranosuke is much prettier and sexier than any of the girls. With his long legs and slender figure none of the amars suspected anything funny...



By some freaky circumstances, Tsukimi and Kuranosuke have become fast friends... and right now I am on episode 3. From where I am standing, I have a strong feeling that their friendship will develop to another level... If you get my drift!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails