Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Of a bishie and a yokai


If you are into bishies, ears and moe.... guess what? OTOME YOKAI ZAKURO (Demon Girl Zakuro) fits the bills perfectly.

I am hooked to this anime series simply because I love the artistic elements that this series exhibits. The portrayal of each character (especially the female lead, Zakuro) is really intriguing. Each character is given special traits and these traits are highlighting the importance of each character in this series.

Doesn't she remind you of Inuyasha???

I really adore the portrayal of the male lead Agemaki who is portrayed as an anti-thesis of a typical male lead. He is a weakling who is afraid of any types of yokai. He is time and again saved by Zakuro in numerous occasions. Nevertheless, since I never read the manga I believe his character will soon develop and improved.

At the moment I am at the 4th episode and so far I couldn't find any flaw of this series.... Simply adore it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails