Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I am so bummed!

Oh no!!!!!

OMG! ALL my favorite animes have come to an end....

Occult Academy, High School of the Dead, Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (KWMS), and worst of all K-ON!! have ended. Frankly speaking, I am sad and dejected the fact that I am not looking forward to anything anymore. I am still 'shopping' for the new anime series to download.

Among the anime series that I mentioned above, the best anime series of my choice- hands down - belong to OCCULT ACADEMY. The reason be, I really love how the story is wrapped and resolved. And I also love how the relationship between Bunmei and Maya has 'shifted' to another different level...

I also love how K-ON!! ends everything. Instead leaving the fan in wonder about the future of the Light Music Club and Azu-nyan, the creator has managed to fill in the gaps and satisfy the fan simultaneously.

Deep inside, I believe there will be 2nd season of KWMS if we look at how the series is resolved. And based on the manga, I believe the next season of the series will be much more conflict-riddled. I am so crossing my fingers now!
Hmm.. I wonder what is happening to Shiki????

2 comments:

Derpy Derp - Dy said...

Aww, and K-On season 2 is already finished?

Haven't watch anime for quite some time, will be watching them again sometime soon x)

Kikuri-hime said...

Yup... it ends. Any reccomendations on what to watch?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails