Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

K-ON!! Ep. 24 END: Graduation!

Picture perfect! HTT will be remembered..

K-ON!! has come to its end, finally! Well, all good things must come to an end. I have to admit it, even though this series is the best ever! I am proud to say that I am a K-ON (both seasons) fan! Simply love it! For some unapparent reason I am so hooked to this series. Moreover, I am definitely gonna miss the girls especially Yui.

This epi is the saddest epi ever! Yup, I cried my heart out especially when the girls sang a special song for Azu-nyan, (though, I didn't quite catch the title). The saddest part is when Azu-nyan begged the senpais not graduate. I really cried when she did that!

Azu-nyan, all teary-eyed...


Yui and her favourite kouhai...

Anyway, I really love how the final episode is wrapped...

1 comment:

Yondaime said...

Thanks Kikuri-hime. I've linked back from http://bleach-sword-zanpakuto.blogspot.com

Happy blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails