Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Friday, August 13, 2010

SEX! Now that I get your attention...

When I downloaded the series: B GATA H KEI, I have no idea what this series is all about. However, after I watched the first epi I was kind of distraught with the whole idea. It's about a girl, Yamada who had a lusty and amorous dream of finding 100 sex partners as soon she became a high schooler. She believed that being a virgin while she is beautiful and sexy is an ultimate disadvantage. She ended up lusting over a cherry, Kosuda who was very average and normal.

As an anti-hentai, believe this anime series is an eye-opener. It reveals the situation that prevalent in Japan nowadays. The issue of pre-marital sex is dealt with rather nonchalant and light.

What makes me even sicker is the portrayal of Kanejou Kyouka who lusted over his own brother Keiichi. She even hoped to be his virginal brother's first sex partner if he ever decided to have sex with. This is rather distasteful and disgusting at the same time. I hope I am not considered prejudice because I believe incest is condoned and rather ubiquitous in Japan [read MORE]. In addition, Kyouka was jealous of Yamada because Keiichi seemed to have his eyes on Yamada and this idea alone had left me perplexed.

I guess, in Japan sibling love connotes a whole different perspective...

However, echi aside, I do admit that the comic is hilarious. In fact this is the only reason why I watched this series. And the portrayal of each character is rather interesting. I really adore the portrayal of Yamada. Despite being lusty and echi 24/7, she is actually an innocent girl with zero knowledge about sex. And what's funnier is when she ended up with another sex n00b, Kosuda... Other than that, the rivalry between Yamada and Kanejou is another aspect that I somewhat enjoy about this series.

N00bs!

All in all, I do adore the comedy and the portrayal of the characters but I have to say no to the main theme of this series...



[Note]
N00b - Someone who does not know how the world works, what is going on, or anything. They aren't as new as annoying. A newbie is someone new but isn't an idiot. A n00b is the most annoying thing on this earth! (Courtesy of Urban Dictionary)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi everybody


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails