Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Killing me softly...

This week's episode of KWMS (epi 19) had left me breathless yet again! I simply adore it. I love the fact that Ayuzawa came to visit Usui and tend to his wound... And I also love the fact that Ayuzawa is gradually opening her heart to Usui... BTW, in this epi we are once again witness the hawtness of Usui in megane. Yet again, this epi is certainly killing me oh so softly...Anyway, I will no do any review on this epi so let us cut to the chase as I would like to bring your attention to these pictures instead..





This is definitely my favorite moment in this epi. Kyaaaa!


All in all, this episode of KWMS had certainly left me kyaa-fied! I really haato Usui Takumi! I wonder how many episodes the series takes? Because this is the 19th epi and I can't wait for the Usui-Ayuzawa relationship to develop further....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails