Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Monday, July 26, 2010

I HEART romantic animes!

I have been watching animes since long ago and I have watched a lot! Through my observation, I noticed that there are many genres and sub-genres of animes. Ever since, my preferences of types or genres of animes have been expanded. Currently, my preference is on romantic animes and this type of animes covers other major genres as well, such as, shoujo, josei, shounen, seinen and the whole nine yards! The type of romantic animes that I like normally is shoujo and josei with a dash of comedy and slice of life. In addition, I love romantic animes that involve gender-bender and tsundere character as well. The list that I am going to share is the mixture of josei and shoujo animes.

Below are the list of 10 romantic animes that I really adore:

1. Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!
If you are trying shoujo for the first time, try this series for size….

2. Ouran High School Host Club
A hilarious gender-bender shoujou themed anime. Simply love it!

3. Lovely*Complex a.k.a Lovecon
A heart-warming and totally romantic anime.

4. Toradora!
A tsundere and a domestic god. Hilarious!

5. Itazura Na Kiss
Love the ending! So heart-tending.

6. Nodame Cantabile + Paris Arc + Finale
Music and romance intertwined. One of the best josei anime, to date!

7. Emma: A Victorian Love Story (season 1 & 2)
The title speaks for itself! Not you average josei themed anime, though...

8. Fruits Basket
Bishies heaven!

9. Paradise Kiss
If you are in to fashion and glam this is a must-watch romantic josei!

10. Honey & Clover (season 1 & 2)
Another romantic josei , though, I don’t really heart the ending.

In actual fact, shoujo animes are intended for demographic which is young teenage girls. However, as time passes by, the genre is accepted by people regardless their age or background. Whereas, josei anime is targeting the young women viewers. Even though, shoujo is for teenagers, I watch the animes because I love the theme and the sentiment they are conveying. And, shoujo animes always make me feel light-hearted and giddy... just like a teenage girl suppose to be....

4 comments:

Naduuuuh said...

omg thanx so much i've been waiting ur so gr8 love u
xoxox

AME said...

hahaha, I just ever 1 anime from your Top 10 romantic anime.
that is Fruits Basket and I very like Fruits Basket. Fruits Basket has a different taste from other anime

Kikuri-hime said...

Hano, glad i could be a help...

AME, yes... i like fruits basket as well.... There's something special about the anime. I love Tohru's character and I am glad she ended up with Kyou instead of yuki...

Anonymous said...

Kaichou wa maid-sama really deserves to be on the top of your list. ")

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails