Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Move forward, dammit!

I am somewhat frustrated with KWMS ep. 17 (Usui is Now My Enemy). Gosh! I wish Usui and Ayuzawa would move forward with their relationship and be happy together as a couple.

There was an almost-kissing scene but it got ruined by some stupid hanabi! Dammit!

Yeay! They ARE going to kiss again!! Another lip-locking scene, I reckon? kyaaaaa!

Oh, no!!!!! Not the hanabi!

Damn you, stupid hanabi!!!

4 comments:

Naduuuuh said...

no kiss v.v tell me more romantic animes i think i watched them all can u list them in a post plz xoxox

Kikuri-hime said...

Ok, i'll do it in my next post... Soon...

Anonymous said...

maybe the upcoming episodes will have kissing scenes, since now in the manga, they'd kissed each other about 3-5 times.

Kikuri-hime said...

Really?!! Yeayyy! I really love epi 6 when Usui kissed Misa-chan.... It's soooo sweet!..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails