Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It has my name on it!

K-ON !! ep. 10 is certainly my favorite. It has my name on it!

A little bit over the top here! LOL. Well, as you can see I am a teacher and I really know how Sawako-sensei (also known as Sawa-chan by the HTT girls) is experiencing in this episode. There are some things that you need to ensure to be under the students’ radar. In Sawako's case, her issue is her past and her preference of music. In my case, is my hobbies and interest. I need to make sure that my addiction for animes and JK music are well-hidden from my students. This is to maintain a professional and well-accepted façade in order to maintain a good teacher-students relationship in school. (Though, my cover is always blown after my students have finished their school years.)

In this episode, Sawako-sensei is trying her best to cover her past as a member of death metal band Death Devil. She is asked by her former band mate, Norimi, to perform during an old classmate’s wedding reception. As expected, she refuses the offer worrying over her reputation as a good teacher. She is afraid that her reputation and her image will be tarnished.

Nevertheless, with the help of the HTT girls, Sawako finally performs on stage…

Secret meeting with Norimi-san...

Norimi is asking the girls' help...

Too much make-up! But they are still so かわいい!

Sawako-sensei a.k.a Catherine shreds the guitar! I really love the way she shreds the guitar! She is utterly awesome!

Sawako-sensei finally reveals her true color! You go girl!

All's well that ends well... Sawako-sensei is worried that her good teacher image will be tarnished. Instead she becomes more popular and loved by her students at school...

1 comment:

jovan said...

hi there ^^! warm greeting 0_0
you have a nice blog.

by the way,
if you need to find Linux Font, you can go to our website.

best regards;

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails