Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

ふわふわ taimu, mo ichido!


I am so glad that K-ON!! is already aired! Frankly speaking, I really don't get it why I am so infatuated by this anime? It's definitely not the plot and certainly not the graphics as I can swear of that. In fact, I don't think it's the songs either because in my humble opinion, the songs are a tad juvenile for me. Well, they sounded good initially but as time goes by I realized that they are not that good. Too kawaii, in fact (too much of something is always bad). The truth is, the representation of the main characters actually drives my to this anime series. Well, finally I can admit that I do have a soft spot for moe characters. I really love the girls; Yui, Mio, Mugi, Ricchan as well as Azu-nyan. Apparently, each one of them is beautifully created and their personalities are almost 'tangible'. As if they are real! They are so ふわふわ! Without any doubts I am their biggest FAN!

Another reason why I really enjoy this anime is because of its simplicity. It reminds me of my younger days... Happy, carefree and simple. Sometimes, less is more. Somehow I think this anime has a therapeutic effect on me. It gives me the leeway to breathe after a hard day at work...

This first episode takes place right after the spring break has ended and the new semester finally opens. After for so many months they are finally back in the clubroom. Yui 'accidentally' comes in a little too early and to kill some time she has her own personal practice in the clubroom. I say, that her skill has improved quite a lot!

In the clubroom once again...


Yui, she is so uber-カワイイ! Can't get enough of her... ふわふわ!


Mugi, Ritsu and Mio... they are Yui's perfect complement


Azusa a.k.a Azu-nyan... the ever so cute and talented 後輩!

Anyway, regarding the first episode of K-ON!!, it seems that the girls are finally senpais. And the issue in this episode is to find new members as they are going to graduate soon. Actually, they are doing a favor for their 後輩. Next year, after they have graduated Azusa will be all alone. So, in order to ensure the survival of the club they have do whatever it takes to find new members.

However, luck is tough as they are struggling to find any new interested members. This is actually funny when they have to strategise several methods to attract new members.

Method 1
This is actually the same method the did last year... I can't believe that they do this again! FAIL!


Method 2
In this method, Ricchan is pretending to fall and she asks anybody to bring her back to the clubroom. FAIL!


Method 3
Yui is pretending to be someone new and asks direction to the clubroom. The idea is to bring the potential members to the clubroom but instead, she only asks for the direction... ばか! FAIL


Method 4
This time around, the girls are doing an undercover job by pretending to be interested in joining other clubs to gather information on how these clubs find their new members. Hmmm.... sounds reasonable. This might work.


However, after accidentally listening to Yui's comment that some things are better left unchanged, and she believes that the 5 of them will do just fine, Azusa decided not to find new members as yet....

Back to square one!

Regarding the OP theme, it seems that the Chipmunks are singing it instead of the girls. Seriously! The cuteness is over the top! It's way too much even for moe fan like me! They way they sing it, as if the girls are having a seizure! Funny, but not funny ha-ha. However, the ED thing is just so-so. Still tolerable and accepted. But I do enjoy the clip though.

Anyway, this is definitely a feel-good anime! And I am loving it! 大好き!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails