Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Only time will tell...

Ever since I became a part time post-graduate student couple of months ago, time has not been on my side any more. Frankly speaking, I have to juggle my working schedule as well as my study time table. Everything goes topsy turvy and haywire. Especially since I am suck at time-juggling. FYI, I have three mega projects, two presentations as well as mountains of assignment. My life is akin to a road riddled with bumps and pot holes... Not a smooth one any more... SIGH.

The point here is, this situation has certainly taken its toll on the execution of my leisure pursuit. Since two months ago, I realized that the number of frequency of my anime watching has dwindled. Other than the frequency of anime watching, the time spent on it is also reduced. Is this the imminent sign of the end of my anime day? Well only time will tell...

Is this the end?...

2 comments:

mugiwara said...

alololo~

sedihnye...

munken kena rehat sekejap.
sekejap je...

tapi macam saya, kalau sibuk tak dapat tengok, saya donlod je dulu. nanti tgk sumer puas2 sampai kerusi bocor [bak kata sorang kawan~]

Kikuri-hime said...

U r right. Kene relax jap... Aku dah byk download tapi masa tu susah nak cilok... Hmm.. Tapi aku rasa tak lah sampai nak pencen tgk anime.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails