Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Monday, November 17, 2008

The best ever!

I really adore the 9th opening theme of BLEACH! Sugoi, neThe title is VELONICA. What I love most about this opening is, yes, the artiste - AQUA TIMEZ. FYI, Aqua Timez has contributed 2 songs for the series ALONE and SEN 'O YORU 'O KOETE. I believe they have the best sound ever! Alone is also their masterpeice and it was used as one of the openings. The latter is used for the ending theme of Memory of Nobody. I don't know if there are any other songs. Sorry, I couldn't remember all...



Another reason why I enjoyed this opening is because, in the video we can see all characters: Kurosaki and his mortal friends, the Shinigamis, the Visoreds and not forgetting Aizen and the rebels. I really can't wait for the upcoming episodes!

BTW, after the opening song ends, the song afterwards is the 17th ending by STEREOPONY entitled HITOHIRA NO HANABIRA... It's a cool song, indeed! The vid is so amazing. In fact in this one you can see almost all characters. My favorite would be Grimmjow Jeagerjaques. But, song-wise, I prefer the opening better...
Free Emoticons For Your Blog


[Note]
I can't wait for Bleach 195th episode. I believe, in this episode Neliel will transform into her resurrección form, Gamuza!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails