Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Those were the days...

This is a walk down memory lane. As I went through all my animes collection, I just realize that there are some series that I have totally forgotten. I just realised that I have bought Genesis Climber MOSPEADA. Well, the only reason why I bought this just because I want to have it as collection. This is one of my all-time favorite animes ever. I believe, some of the younger generations of aniota never heard of this series. Well, I am not surprised since last time I watched this was in 1989. It's like eons ago!

This series was aired in Japan in 1984. 'MOSPEADA' is actually an acronym of Military Operation Soldier Protection Emergency Aviation Dive Armor. As far as I could remember, this series is one of the early si-fi themed animes back then. It features transformable motorcycles amours as well as mechas.

The story takes place in the mid of 21st century (2050 if I'm not mistaken). At this time, the earth is invaded by the mysterious alien race from Mars called Inbit. Earth becomes desolate with only a few human beings who have become refugees scattered throughout the planet. Many of them escape aboard a few remaining shuttles to seek shelter on the Moon.

The main characters in this anime are Stig Bernard, Ray, Houquet de Rose, Jim Austin, Yellow Belmont as well as Mint Rabule. These six characters then, became a group of fighters to free the earth from the clutches of the Inbit.

In the final analysis, I believe this anime is worth watching. Considering the year that this anime was aired, this anime is ingenious. It's the ultimate genesis of its kind.

[Note]
  • The opening theme of this anime LONELY SOLDIER BOY is also sung by a Malaysian band HUJAN with the same title but in Malay.
  • 'Aniota' means anime otaku

6 comments:

DANS said...

Yeah, never heard of this one. Interesting, and it was aired the year I was born! Lol..

Kikuri-hime said...

Hey, y don't u give it a go! Oklaaa... seriously! hehehehee...

damha said...

lonely soldier boy is from this anime?..wow..that's something new for me.

Kikuri-hime said...

Hahaaa.. NOW you know! Thanks to this old aniota!

Anonymous said...

mospeada!
one of the best mecha anime. i always dream to have the same motorbike in mospeada. i will be cool huh.

Kikuri-hime said...

Yeah, exactly! When i was young, i wish 2 be like houquet (blondie). Beautiful n has a cool ride.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails