Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

ENOZ ft. Suzumiya & Nagato


I LOVE this vid. This vid is taken from Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu 12th episode. I really adore 'her' voice and check out Nagato's guitar skill. The main point that I am highlighting at this moment is actually the superb and noteworthy animation and the realism of the movements. Simply breathtaking (too bad the quality of the vid is quite shoddy). I really love the scene where Nagato is shredding the guitar. She's awesome! Anyway, if you can't see from my eyes, at least enjoy the song... GOD KNOWS & LOST MY MUSIC.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails