Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Shonen Onmyoji... hmm...


So far I have only watched 2 early episodes. They were rather dry and a bit dragging. I really hope the rest of the episodes will be much better!

Anyway, I like the drawing and the character, Abe Masahiro. I like his portrayal of his character in these two early episodes. Guren Toda reminds me of a character in a game I used to play...
Correct me if I'm wrong but, somehow, Masahiro and Guren @ Mokun remind me of Ueki and Tenko.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails