- There is a character - Meister Kirisaki - who is bemasked 24/7. To add, he has a pet peacock that is more intelligent than a dog (the peacock can answer a telephone call!).
- Pierot : The self multiplying clown who seems to have the ability to pop anywhere and everywhere he wishes to be. In the finale, he emerges from the sky like Ultraman.
- There's this Mokono character (correct me if I am wrong) who wears a mask of a koala but then later he changes his mask to panda.
- A king who wears a lion head for a mask and he seems to be wearing it througout the episodes! What is up with that?!
- Mr. M seems happy with his afro hair-style and he managed to influence Kawachi to have one.
There are also lot's of 'anomalies' in this anime. Somehow, I was rather 'amused' with these quirks. Whenever people eat Azuma's bread they will have 'reactions' and among of these 'reactions' are...
- Out-of-body experience : Kuroyonagi died briefly and gone to heaven as a reation when he ate Azuma's bread.
- bodily transformation and mental distortion : For example, in episod 44, Pierot once transformed into Detective Conan Breadogawa (Edogawa)!
- distortion in time and space continuum: Azuma's bread has changed the past and resurrected Pierot's dead parents.
- parody: Episode 44 contains both parodies of Initial D and Michael Schumacher, and also of Doraemon. In episode 59, there is a parody of Naruto where Kawachi (Naruto) and Suwabara (Sasuke) are fighting using various parodied techniques.
Well, actually, there are so many quirks in this anime. And you'll only understand me if you watch it yourself! Anyway, you can download it at the LINK I have provided in this blog. Good luck downloading!