Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I stand corrected!

I just finished watching SHONEN ONMYOJI's 7th episode. I believe I was being harsh if I say that this anime is dragging and boring. Well, I stand corrected! I love this anime and I believe, steadfastly, this anime is a must-watch. Can't wait tommorow for the next episode. In fact, I refrain myself from downloading it from the Internet so that it will be suspence! Hate the suspence but love the anticipation...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails