Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Level E: A keeper!

When I first watched the very first epi of Level E, I was instantaneously hooked! This is definitely important as I am not a big fan of sci-fi anime. This series is funny and somewhat quirky. The best thing about this series is the portrayal of Prince Baka Ki El Dogra a.k.a Baka Ouji, the alien prince. His name absolutely justifies everything about him: STUPID!

Another reason why I think this series is a keeper is because of the portrayal of the roommate, Yukitaka Tsutsui. He is supposed to lead a peaceful life as a student who majors in sports. However, his dream is shattered into smithereens when he meets with the stupid prince. The combi of two equals explosive humour!

Yukitaka: Ok, listen here Blondie... I AM the lead in this series, got it!
Baka : Hell, no!

I am not familiar with the manga, though, since each week we are introduced to a different mini-sode. At the moment, I am at epi 5 and it is the funniest epi ever.

It's a must-watch anime series of this season! Mark my word!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails