Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Here and back again! めんどくさい!

Ulquoirra-sama? Not you again! Tsumaranai, ne!

Right now, I am so bored with BLEACH. Currently we are at episode 269 and I am not the kind of person who watch lengthy episodic series and this is so dragging. Mendoukusei! We are back to Espada Arc. Gosh! How long will it take this time. Sigh... Should I drop this series? Maybe I will give this series another 3 to 4 more episodes. Then, I will decide...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails