Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The calm before storm...

The title of my post says it all! It’s definitely a calm before a torrential storm. Starting tomorrow, life is back to normal, i.e. hectic schedule, meetings, classes, my own classes and the whole enchilada! Anyway, to usher in the upcoming storm this is my second posting since yesterday…

In this post, I would like to announce my favorite animes of 2009. This is MY own list and it has nothing to do with other reviews out there.

My all time favorite is Eden of the East. The very thing that attracts me to this anime is the plot and eventually the conflict. They are so incredibly intriguing. I really love the OP and the ED themes and how they actually summarize the whole storyline ( If you watch closely, though). I'm also crazy with the portrayal of the characters, however, I am not head over heal with the portrayal of Saki, though. I think she is a little bit meek and pathetic… ngeh! But I love the whole concept of this anime series. It gives the concept of 'superhero' in a brand spanking-new angle. It is so thought provoking and the fact that they introduce terminology like Seleção (The Chosen One) and Noblesse Obliges (Nobility obligates). As for me, this is definitely a must-watch anime series ever!

My second favorite anime of 2009 is K-ON! W00t! I love this anime because of the representation of the characters and most important of all is the music, the ongaku! I really enjoy watching Yui and Mio shredding their guitars. It’s so surreal and it oozes with awesomeness! Other than that, I really enjoy the storyline as well as the animation. Will there be K-ON 2! I’m not so sure. But I bet it will.

The third anime is FMA Brotherhood. I enjoy this anime tremendously because of the action-packed and fighting scene. I also love the way they portray the two main characters Edward and Alphonse Elric. Sometimes this series is slow moving in places however I still fancy the whole plot and conflict.

I hate to admit it, but sadly it’s true. I almost put this anime under my to-drop list, however there is something about this series that gets me hooked. It's probably the characters. The series is none other than Suzumiya Haruhi 2. I care not to explain much, because the more I explain the more I’m confused. So, I’m just gonna leave it that way. Somehow, some things are better left unsaid…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails