Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Be still, my heart...


As I was jumping from one channel to another since nothing good was on TV that night, I finally landed on ANIMAX. Hoping to catch something decent enough to watch. It was in vain. Suddenly my eyes caught on something intriguing. It was an advertisement. It read:
Inu = Dog
Yasha = Demon

.
.
.
.
Coming soon!
On ANIMAX.


My heart sang ever so gaily! In relation to that, I googled on the net on the latest news of INUYASHA. I found this and my heart sang once again. Oh, be still my heart...

Title : Inuyasha: The Final Act

Alternative title: Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen (Japanese)

犬夜叉 完結編 (Japanese)

Genres: action, comedy, fantasy, romance

Episode titles: We have 13

Vintage:
2009-10-03
2009-10-10 (Animax Asia)

Opening Theme:
#1: "Kimi ga Inai Mirai" by Do as Infinity (eps 1-)

Ending Theme:
#1: "With You" by AAA (eps 1-)





1 comment:

Linda Szymoniak said...

Viz will have a simulcast with the Japanese showing of the series. I have more information on my main page on Deviantart - http://urd-chan.deviantart.com

Six days and counting...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails