Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Sappy, Pathetic...

I bought AYASHI NO CERES dvd last month and I was waiting for the best time to watch the anime. Judging from the title - Ceres, Celestial Legend- I was hoping that this anime would be intersting to watch.

After several episodes I found that this anime is nothing to look foward to. It's too sappy and pathetic for my taste. And the graphic is not impressive enough. Maybe because this anime is aired in year 2000. The idea is rather far-fetched (I know I am being biased right now). And the portrayal of the protagonist Mikage Aya is not really striking. The conflict doesn't really appeal to me. It is based on a famous legend however Yuu Watase doesn't give justice to the legend. (Am I too brash? If I am, gomene... I'm just expressing my thought, and nothing more).

I am still watching the episodes and I literally dragged myself watching the whole episodes... Maybe I'll write another review after I finished the whole thing. I hope this anime won't disappoint me...

Click this L.I.N.K for more 411 on the anime.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails