Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Fact & fiction intertwined...

Last night, I watched AYAKASHI : THE CLASSIC JAPANESE HORROR STORIES on Animax by accident. I don't even know Animax has this series aired few weeks ago. It is because I seldom had a chance to watch the channel because of time constraints. And I prefer watching anime at my own sweet time. But I think this is an excellent anime and it's worth watching based on the excellent graphic details, historical elements as well as cultural background. An integration of fact and fiction. To ensure that I won't miss any episodes I'm gonna make a reminder on my celly about the airing time...

"Ayakashi (怪?) is a Japanese animated horror anthology television series produced by Toei Animation. The series is made up of three stories: "Yotsuya Ghost Story", an adaptation of the classic Japanese ghost story; "Goddess of the Dark Tower", based on the play by Kyoka Izumi; and Goblin Cat, an original story by Kenji Nakamura and Michiko Yokote." (Source: Wikipedia)

Wanna know more, check [HERE] for details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails