Disclaimer

DISCLAIMERS: All original written materials here are belonged to

ANIME-Holic Anonymous ©

. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental. All videos, audios and graphics posted here are NOT owned by ANIME-Holic Anonymous

©

. They are solely for entertainment purposes. No copyrights infringement is intended.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Face The Music

A total opposite! NODAME CANTABILE (roughly translated as THE GENTLE SONG OF NODAME) is the exact opposite of La Corda D’oro Primo Passo. The plot is more well-laid, the characters are realistic and most importantly the realism is totally noteworthy! I simply adore it through and through.

What triggers me to watch this anime is when I was browsing for La Carda D’oro’s review on the internet. And then, one of the reviews mentioned this anime and it is stated that the anime is good. Right after reading that, I downloaded the first 5 episodes of the anime and I have forgotten about them ever since.

Yesterday, while I was ‘digging into’ my lappy I just realised that there are 5 episodes of Nodame Cantabile that I have downloaded and I watched it. At first I was a tad sceptical but when I watched them (the episodes) I instantaneously addicted to this anime (what’s new?! Hehehe)!

The reason why I love this anime is because this anime is comical, funny and yet the theme is rather profound. There is a hint of love and romance however it is exhibited towards the end of the episodes. And the most important of all, the portrayal of the characters is also impeccable and flawless. I adore the portrayal of the protagonist, Chiaki Shinichi. He is portrayed as someone who is musically blessed, frank and rather helpful. However, he is a bit insecure about his 'weaknesses'. The other protagonist, Noda Megumi (Nodame) is the exact opposite of Chiaki however, she complements him in every single way. She is very candid, childlike and driven.

Moreover, the classical numbers used in this anime are also captivating and mesmerizing. They are Brahms', Mozart’s, Beethoven’s, Dvorák's, Rachmaninoff's, Schubert's, Liszt's and the list goes on. It’s a definitely a must-watch anime! BTW, in case you are wondering, 'cantabile' means 'a gentle and singable song'.

Here is the LINK if you want to watch the anime! PLEASE watch it! Have fun!


2 comments:

Unfiltered-Madness said...

U dah tgk Nodame drama? BBESSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT..

I ni minat anime, manga dan drama jepun gak

Kikuri-hime said...

Tak lagi. Tp my fren ckp anime ngan drama punya plot same sejibik! Klaka gilerr!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails